Ready to get started with Photo A Day? Once you have a few basic tools you will be ready to begin your photographic journey! Visit our Amazon Store to help you get started or to find fun new add-ons!
1. You will need an image capturing device:
* Tablets or Ipads.
4. Here are a few book selections including determining your ‘Why’ (The Key to Living the Law of Attraction by Jack Canfield). I strongly recommend this book so you will have a clearer picture of why you would like to photograph. For More Camera Book Selections Click Here: More Books
5. Smart Phone Books; iPhoneography (Applies to all brands of smart phones):
6. Tripods….A must have for night photography and long exposures. Tripodsare available for smart phones, DSLR’s and P&S cameras. Monopods, which just have one leg can be very helpful when you are using a long lens. Monopods not only add stability, but they can also help distribute carrying the weight from a heavy lens!
7. GoPro Although GoPro is widely used for video, they now have many ways that you can use your GoPro as a still camera with a view from a wide angle lens. Also as more Drones (those mini noisy helicopters you may have seen flying at the beach lately) become available at lower prices, many are using the GoPro with the Drones to capture the aerial views.